Project Architect required for growing design practice based in east London
This friendly practice of approx.15 staff is currently experiencing an exciting growth period and now need to recruit a suitably qualified, talented and versatile Project Architect to join their lovely studio based in east London. They are extremely busy working on projects at various stages within a variety of different sectors so their team has recently grown to accommodate this. They now need to recruit an experienced Project Architect who can take responsibility for live projects, at all stages, and also has the ability/willingness to guide junior staff team members. The ideal candidate will be someone who is actively looking for a practice that offers a truly "big picture" opportunity!
Sectors include commercial, retail, residential and mixed use.
Key responsibilities include the following:-
- Ability to run projects across all stages and within various sectors.
- Managing the team on a day to day basis and also overseeing the client relationship and wider design team
- Work closely with the team to help coordinate resources, project finances and programme
- Contribute to the practice with regards to marketing, development and growth
Essential criteria for this role:-
- ARB registered
- Possess a minimum of 5 years PQE job running experience
- Experience working across all RIBA stages
- Exposure to a variety of sectors - ideally residential and commercial
- Revit literacy
- SketchUp, AutoCAD & BIM 360 would be advantageous
If you're actively looking for a role within a practice that will allow you to take that next step to an Associate level then please apply now!
Apply for Project Architect required for growing design practice based in east London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly