Senior Architects - Large Scale Housing
Multi award winning and commercially astute studio with a strong UK presence is looking for a senior architect with demonstrable team management and large developer-led housing experience to join them. With a steady 2020 and a busy start to 2021, this studio pride themselves on their benefits, staff retention and progression opportunities. An excellent environment for an experienced lead to carve a career for themselves into management at a leading name.
- Report to director on the day-to-day running of several teams across an array or large scale projects for key housing developers.
- Lead liaison with client, authorities, external consultants and contractor teams.
- Oversee and manage the production of planning documents and technical packages in Revit.
- Supervise works on site.
- Be a team player with effective communication, contributing to the team dynamic.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect with demonstrable project-leading experience on multiple projects simultaneously within the large-scale residential sector.
- Strong career record with the desire to commit to a practice long term.
- From a design-focused practice background based in the UK.
- Excellent client facing, coordination and team management experience.
- A confident and ambitious character with excellent communication skills who thrives in a leadership role.
- Good working knowledge of Revit.
Apply for Senior Architects - Large Scale Housing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly