Technical Part II Assistant - Vectorworks
Widely published architecture and interior design house is looking for a part II with good technical detailing experience to join them. Creative and driven by quality you will have a keen design eye and enjoy working through meticulous detailing, ideally of bespoke residential projects. Working under a project lead, on offer is the opportunity to grow your technical capabilities and be able to see word class projects to site. With Directors coming from a hugely successful and notable design pedigree, there is no better time to join this small but busy studio as they gain recognition and make a name for themselves.
- Assisting a project architect/director on various one off luxury residential projects, with a focus at stages 3-6.
- Assist in coordination with external consultants and contractors.
- Production of technical and construction information in Vectorworks.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part II or equivalent with strong practical experience working on luxury residential projects.
- Experience producing packages for tender and construction in Vectorworks.
- From a design-focused background with the ambition to join a small but busy studio and apply yourself to an array of tasks.
- Excellent command of Vectorworks, Sketchup and Adobe Suite.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
This is the perfect opportunity for a competent assistant to gain excellent exposure and qualify whilst building a portfolio of contemporary one-off projects.
Apply for Technical Part II Assistant - Vectorworks
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly