Your new company
A new opportunity has come available for a Architectural Technician with a strong knowledge of Residential and Commercial projects to join an Architectural Practice in Central London.
Your new role
The candidate will support architects and interior designers throughout all RIBA stages, with a focus on Stages 3-5. Experience in the UK is essential, as packages will be prepared for tender with UK regulations, consultant teams and contractors.
What you'll need to succeed
- AutoCAD skills essential
- Knowledge and experience of RIBA Stages 2 to 5
- Knowledge/understanding of UK building regs, construction docs, details and procedures
- Friendly, enthusiastic, articulate, and self-motivated attitude
- Good presentation and graphic communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of the design team, as well as independently
- Fluent English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to work for an globally recognised business who are a progressive and forward thinking organisation. You will be rewarded with a salary of up to £40,000 plus benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly