FRAME are currently looking for a Senior Architectural Technician or Technical Architect to join an extremely successful studio based in London. This will be an ongoing contract role with guaranteed work for at least 3-6 months, likely to be much longer. For this position, they require someone who is fully proficient in Revit (must have 4 years Revit minimum!) with experience in UK building regulations. It is also essential this person has experience working with technical packages in Revit and is confident they can produce detailed drawings efficiently, must have excellent stage 3-5 work to showcase in their portfolio.
Project wise, this company are known for their variety of projects however the particular project in mind for this one includes a large scale/ mixed use project including Residential, Leisure and Commercial elements. They would like someone who has large scale project experience with complex detailing.
- Using both Revit to complete technical, detailed drawings
- Working technical packages in Revit - stage 3-5
- Checking the progress of technical delivery
- Working collaboratively with the wider team to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Revit - 4 years experience minimum
- Experience as a Senior Architectural Technician - a great technical mind!
- Experience with UK building regulations
If this sounds like you, please apply below. In order to apply, you must have a full portfolio of relevant experience demonstrating your skill set. Please send your CV for consideration. Any questions please contact Sarah Anderson at FRAME. email@example.com
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly