Robson Warren Architects is a busy practice in Putney with a successful portfolio of commercial and residential projects in the London area. We are looking for an experienced architectural assistant to join our team on a permanent basis.
- RIBA Part 2 qualified
- Two years’ experience of working as an Architectural Assistant in the UK
- Good 3D design skills
- Proficiency in ArchiCAD 3D CAD
- Ability to work proactively in a small team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Essential knowledge of British regulations, materials and technologies
Involvement in a wide range of projects which we carry through design and planning to tendering and contract administration stages. We offer a competitive salary relative to your experience and an opportunity to develop your career at a well-established practice.
How to Apply:
Please forward your CV, examples of recent work, eligibility to work in the UK and details of your availability to Peter Warren firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly