Part II or NQPIII
An award winning, innovative practice based centrally are looking for a motivated Architectural Assistant to join their London office. The studio boasts a varied UK portfolio and is responsible for designing some of the most exciting commercial, mixed-use and cultural projects currently being publicised. They have various projects in the pipeline including a hotel and public realm scheme situated on a renowned site in London converting a famous building of design significance.
Skills and Experience
- RIBA Stage II-qualified or equivalent, newly qualified Part III will also be considered.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and thorough design analysis through portfolio presentation.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- Ambitious personality to be keen to learn and develop.
- Revit preferred but not essential.
This office provides a supportive and friendly environment for you to learn and grow. Great place to do Part III too.
Apply by sending us your CV and a short portfolio. All files should be less than 10Mb in size and in pdf format.
Portfolios should not contain any contact details. CVs should include your name, mobile number and email address only. Thank you.