NEW JOB - Architectural Technician required to join large well established practice in Milton Keynes, Bucks.
Your new company
You will be joining a large well established multi-disciplinary Architectural company based in Milton Keynes with particular focus in the Commercial and Housing markets.
Your new role
Architectural Technician required to join busy office within one of our design teams. Principally using AutoCAD you will be part of a team producing drawings and information on a variety of Construction projects.
Requirements of this position are:
- HNC /ONC or equivalent architectural qualification.
- 4-5 years post qualification experience in commercial, retail and residential sectors is desirable, but not essential.
- Proficient in AutoCAD to RIBA Stage 4 Technical Design.
- Revit desirable, but not essential.
- Good understanding of current UK legislation.
- Good communication skills, and the ability to work under your own initiative or as part of a team.
- Clean UK driving licence and/or ability to travel seamlessly to sites.
- A strong work ethic.
- Attention to detail.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly