A multi award-winning practice is seeking an Architect join their specialised culture and heritage team. With notable medium-to-large scale luxury projects across sectors including education, housing, culture, and hospitality, you would be a part of an elite team. If you are passionate about heritage architecture and have a keen eye for modern intervention within existing buildings – this could be for you. The position will also involve some restoration projects, you will be from a design background and want to work with existing fabrics to create modern, empathetic architecture.
- To work within a team on one of London’s iconic buildings of importance.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA Part II or Part III
- From a design-focused background
- An interest in and proven experience of working on significant listed buildings of importance.
- Excellent knowledge of Revit and experience working on large-scale projects.
- Candidates must be permitted to work in the UK for 3+ years.
The culture of this practice is fun and sociable, they pay well, and you will get to leave work at 5.30pm every day!
Apply for Heritage Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly