Project Lead - Crafted Listed/Mixed Use
A design studio responsible for some of the UK's most critically acclaimed architecture is looking for experienced project architects as they plan for expansion over the coming months. With a wide portfolio of built projects across civic, housing and the arts, this studio is driven by a unique and collaborative studio culture to design meaningful places rooted in context and craft. This is an unmissable opportunity for qualified architects with proven project-running experience circa 50mill to join one of London's youngest and most highly sought-after teams.
- Lead project teams on a range of cultural, civic and arts projects across all RIBA stages, with a strong emphasis on adaptive re-use.
- Produce and oversee production information in Microstation/Revit.
- Build relationships with existing notable clients and coordinating the design team and consultants.
- Embody and continue to contribute to the strong identity and design ethos of the studio.
Skills and Experience
- Part III qualification or equivalent with demonstrable project-running experience across all RIBA stages.
- Keen interest and experience of working on refurbishment projects, often within historical contexts. circa 50mill
- A sensitive and rigorous approach to design with a passion for craftsmanship and materiality supported by a portfolio of the highest quality.
- Good working knowledge of MicroStation and/or Revit.
- Strong relationship management and exceptional communication skills.
- Client-facing experience.
- Strong graphic and presentation skills with an emphasis on physical modelling and hand sketching.
This really is a rare opportunity to join a studio responsible for some of the highest quality and most influential work within the industry! Apply today with CV and samples of work.
Apply for Project Lead - Crafted Listed/Mixed Use
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly