Design focused and commercially aware studio with a well-established client base is looking for a senior architect with demonstrable team management and developer-led housing experience for an aspiring associate position. This studio has a social and inclusive atmosphere where everyone's voice is heard. A great opportunity for an established project lead to carve a career for themselves in management, working on a range of high-profile UK projects.
- Report to director on the day-to-day running of several teams of up to 8 designers.
- Lead liaison with client, authorities, external consultants and contractor teams.
- Oversee and manage the production of technical packages in Revit.
- Supervise works on site.
- Be a team player with effective communication, contributing to the team dynamic.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect with demonstrable project-leading experience on multiple projects simultaneously within the large-scale residential sector.
- Strong career record with the desire to commit to a practice long term.
- From a design-focused practice background based in the UK.
- Excellent client facing, coordination and team management experience.
- A confident and ambitious character with excellent communication skills who thrives in a leadership role.
- Good working knowledge of Revit.
Apply for Senior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly