Senior Architect vacancy / Glasgow Up to £40k
Are you a Qualified Architect who is looking for a new role for in 2021?
Do you want to work on major residential projects, volume masterplans, high density flatted developments, University Projects?
Then we are working with a client who you might well be very interested in. Hays are working on this role exclusively and will look to shortlist by the 30th April.
Your new company
Their current project workload covers a number of different sectors of the market including education, healthcare, commercial, residential and many more. Due to their continued success in winning work, they are now looking to recruit a talented Architect to their team. This is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to grow and develop their career. This can be offered in terms of career progression, in addition to live project exposure and training development being provided on Revit. Boasting a city centre location our client's office is ideally located within easy reach of public transport links and an abundance of local attractions.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years post Part III experience.
- Have good front end design ability.
- Have masterplanning experience of residential developments.
- A strong understanding of the design process from inception to completion whilst being able to deliver projects on time.
- Presentation and communication skills will prove pivotal whilst working in a team and also working directly with the client.
- Good understanding of building systems, regulations and construction types.
- An excellent understanding and good experience of a range of software usage.
- It would be advantageous to have worked on Revit.
In addition to boasting these technical skills it is important that the right candidate is self-motivated, can work within a team, and play an integral role in some of practices largest and most exciting new projects.
What you'll get in return
This business in knwon for their fantastic benefits policy.
25 days annual leave + stats
Buy and sell holidays
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Apply for Senior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly