Principal Civil Engineering Consultant
7 days left
- Full Time
Principal Civil Engineer with extensive experience of highways asset management.
Your new company
You will be working for a multi-national company who work on civil engineering projects across the globe. On projects spanning transportation, buildings, water, governments, energy and the environment, they partner with their clients to build infrastructure for generations to come.They pride themselves on delivering professional services throughout project life cycle. They are currently seeking a Principal Consultant (highways operations and maintenance) to join their team of experts as their project portfolio continues to increase.
Your new role
You will lead a range of Highway Asset Management, Transport Policy, Strategy and Safety and Sustainability & Resilience projects. You main duties will include:
- Source, review, collate and report information from a variety of sources
- Create and facilitate workshops and presentations
- Provide technical advice and support to high profile clients
- Contribute at a strategic level to clients' requirements
- Develop innovative bespoke solutions on a project-by-project basis
- Demonstrate capability and judgement in the performance of tasks
- Apply appropriate standards and technology in the performance of tasks
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally you are Chartered in a relevant institution (e.g. ICE, MCIHT) but not essential if you can demonstrate extensive practical experience. You have extensive experience of working with government transport based clients (e.g. Highways England, Transport Scotland), or in a research establishment (including well respected universities). You also have extensive demonstrable experience in:
- Operations and maintenance of Highways and Bridges;
- O&M process, procedure and performance requirements;
- Asset management including highways inspection, assessment of maintenance and renewal programmes including financial modelling and risk analysis;
- Maintenance contracts and specifications;
- Experience of providing engineering / technical management consultancy/research advice to such clients
- Ability to research and develop solutions, best practices, new technologies and exhibiting innovative solution thinking.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered an excellent salary and extensive benefits package. You will be involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. You will be in a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Principal Civil Engineering Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly