We have a fantastic position for an experienced BIM Coordinator to join this award winning architectural practice. This is an opportunity to make the best use of your knowledge and skillset. You will be working with an architectural project team, ensuring timely coordination and delivery of BIM outputs. Your role will also involve being part of the wider development of BIM within the practice.
This role would suit a BIM Coordinator who has gained a good amount of experience in practice and is looking for a new challenge. You should be interested in large scale projects and be keen to take on a more proactive role.
- Working within a project team providing BIM support and guidance.
- Helping develop BIM Standards and procedures.
- Implement BIM execution plan and create workflows.
- Training and development of staff in BIM software including Revit
Skills and Experience
- A background working at a leading design practice in a BIM Coordinator role.
- Experience of managing BIM workflows and implementing BIM execution plans.
- Advanced knowledge of Revit gained from working on a live project.
- Experience of BIM model management, content auditing, data management and clash detection is desirable.
Apply for BIM Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly