Award Winning South London practice is seeking a BIM Coordinator to contribute to their current and future development of BIM. On offer is the opportunity to play a hands-on role with day to day interaction with Revit and Navisworks and support the Architectural teams across a variety of local large commercial and residential projects. You will be enthusiastic about the potential of BIM, mentoring juniors to champion success and responsible for managing workflows internally and externally with consultants and clients.
- Model and content production in line with company BIM protocols
- Daily model management and maintenance.
- Collaborating with coordinating project team models.
- Managing and updating BIM project documents.
Skills and Experience:
- A qualified architect or architectural technologist with a solid understanding of the design process and demonstrable recent experience in a BIM Coordinator role.
- Experience of mid to large scale projects in the UK.
- Excellent knowledge of Revit & Navisworks.
- An understanding of Level 2 BIM and the ISO 19650, BS/PAS 1192 suite of documents required
Apply for BIM Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly