Architect / Architectural Assistant
After a profitable 2020, this studio known for luxury hospitality and retail projects is looking for forward-thinking Part II assistants with experience and a lead architect to join their team to work on a range of projects in the UK and abroad. Ideally you will have a balance of design and technical experience on international projects, including some experience in high-end interiors/interior architecture and good 3D modelling skills in Rhino. Knowledge of Mandarin/Cantonese and coding would be a bonus. Working from home but soon to return (with flexibility) to their vibrant office with an in-house chef, this is one not to be missed!
- Join an existing team to work on the design and delivery of large-scale, high-end projects.
- Production of information in AutoCAD and Revit.
- 3D modelling in Rhino.
- Liaise with design team, client and external consultants.
- Manage juniors.
- Oversee and manage design and technical packages.
Skills & Experience
- Fully accredited Part II/Part III with demonstrable experience on design and delivery of luxury hospitality and/or retail architecture/interiors projects.
- High-quality portfolio of world-class projects, overseas (Asia) experience beneficial, ideally as part of a multidisciplinary studio.
- Experience running design teams and coordinating with internal and external consultant teams (Part III)
- Expert AutoCAD & Rhino. Revit, Enscape and coding software (parametric design) highly advantageous.
- Cantonese and/or Mandarin speaking, reading or writing skills highly advantageous.
Apply for Architect / Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly