Architect - Performance and Cultural projects
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Architect to join a RIBA Stirling Prize winning studio based in Central London. The practice work across a range of sectors but this role in particular will have a strong focus on medium to large scale projects in the cultural/performance sector.
In order to be considered for the role, the studio are keen to see experience in the following areas:
• Experience working on design-led projects ideally in the performance/cultural sector.
• Experience leading medium to large scale projects at all RIBA work stages
• Experience using Revit at all RIBA work stages to deliver BIM projects
• Good understanding of construction and be able to prepare detailed working drawings and designs
• Be confident managing others independently
• Have experience of running projects on site
• Familiar with UK building and planning regulations, as well as other UK design standards
Desirable experience includes:
- Presenting to clients and chairing design team meetings.
- Equivalent experience to 5 years post part II.
The closing date for this role is the 10th May. In order to make an application, please send your CV and Portfolio (No more than 10MB) to Beth and Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Architect - Performance and Cultural projects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly