Senior Architect - Revit and overseas project experience (Asia)
After a profitable 2020 and vast growth, this studio known for luxury hospitality and retail projects is looking for a forward-thinking architect to lead complex BIM projects. You will be a keen designer but also with demonstrable experience on the technical stages or large overseas projects, ideally with an interior design team or interior architects. Working from home but soon to return (with excellent flexibility) to their vibrant office with an in-house chef, this is one not to be missed!
- Lead a team of designers on large international projects in Revit.
- Produce, oversee and coordinate packages.
- Motivate your team.
Skills & Experience
- Fully accredited Part III Architect or equivalent with demonstrable experience on design and delivery of luxury hospitality and/or retail architecture/interiors projects.
- High-quality portfolio of world-class projects, overseas (Asia) experience beneficial, ideally as part of a multidisciplinary studio.
- Experience running design teams and coordinating with internal and external consultant teams across all RIBA stages.
- Expert Revit including working to BIM Level 2. Rhino highly desirable.
- Cantonese and/or Mandarin speaking, reading or writing skills highly advantageous.
Apply for Senior Architect - Revit and overseas project experience (Asia)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly