Plasterer, Social housing, temp to perm job, perm salary - £27,700
- Plasterer required to start work in May 2021 on a new kitchen fitting programme in Nottingham
- You will be part of a team responsible for kitchen on social housing
- Previous experience working on social housing or decent homes schemes would be beneficial
- You must be a qualified Plasterer (NVQs OR City & Guilds)
- You must have your own transport and tools
- Initial 12 week contract with the idea of becoming permanent
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Plasterer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly