Part II Assistants
Emerging design team are looking for talented part II's who can take initiative and bring their creative flair to a range of workplace fit out projects at early stages. Working as part of a wider company group you will have the opportunity to learn from key people and build a portfolio of word class London projects. Strong emphasis on refurbishment and retrofit with an interest in contemporary intervention within existing buildings would be beneficial. This fast growing team are looking for a 'go-getter' with the self motivation and drive to progress their skills quickly.
- Take the lead on concept development, new work pitches and design reports – working closely with other members of the team and reporting back to management.
- Communicate with clients, consultants and contractors throughout a project to build a careful understanding that can be communicated and managed effectively.
- Work with management and the wider team across a range of projects.
Skills and Experience
- Part II qualified assistant
- Excellent communication skills – both verbally and visually.
- Demonstrable and impressive portfolio of academic and professional work.
- Working experience of commercial architecture preferred, though not essential.
- Competent knowledge of various CAD software and Adobe Creative Suite essential. Revit Advantageous.
- The capacity to develop a range of design, pitch and report documents.
- The ability/desire to manage time and resource independently.
- An understanding/experience of a range of projects at different development stages.
- Working knowledge and interest in contemporary architectural precedents/examples.
- Competent level of design ability – both concept generation and detail development.
Apply for Part II Assistants
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly