Project Manager | Up to £50,000 | Permanent | Remote Working | Kent London
Up to £50,000
Immediate interviews available
Project Manager needed in Kent and London - Remote Working
Are you qualified Project Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong Project Manager background working in Property/Construction? Are you looking for a Project Manager role with remote working? If so, I want to hear from you.
- £45,000 - £50,000 DOE
- Flexible working.
- Remote working unless needed on site for meetings.
- Competitive rates dependent on experience.
- Team of friendly and experienced professionals.
- Great culture.
- Additional CPD support.
Your new company
A client of ours in Kent are working with Hays Property & Surveying to find excellent Project Managers with recent experience in Building Construction or a similar setting.
Your new Project Manager job role
A new permanent job opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join our client and deliver Fire Safety projects across residential properties in Kent and London. On a permanent basis, you will join the team to deliver Project Management across their portfolio.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be an accomplished, qualified Project Manager with previous experience in healthcare or similar public sector setting.
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and a UK driving licence with own transport to commute on occasional trips into their office in west Kent.
- In return you can expect to work for a forward-thinking organisation and be rewarded with a competitive market salary with benefits and potential extensions attached.
Please note that our clients are seeking to carry out first stage video interviews for these positions with a view to remote onboarding for the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in a temporary Project Manager role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call our Property and Surveying specialist Andrew Irvine now on 01622 235 684. If this Project Manager job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly