Project Architects - Commercial Refurbishments
Boutique West End studio with an enviable portfolio of beautifully crafted mixed-use, commercial and hospitality projects is looking for architects with revit. With an incredibly busy 2020 and extremely promising pipeline of projects both at initial stages and going to site, this studio are looking to grow once more. You will be in a coordination role, running teams on packages or projects (dependent on experience) with the opportunity to climb the ladder of a medium-sized studio who promote from within.
- Day to lead on a large high-end, mixed-use/commercial refurbishment project.
- Liaise directly with client, local authorities and consultants.
- Oversee packages for planning, building control and construction in Revit.
- Strive to ensure quality of design output is not compromised.
- Supervise works on site.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III/equivalent ideally with 2-5+ years of professional experience.
- Demonstrable experience across RIBA stages on mixed- use/commercial refurbishments in London, high end residential advantageous.
- Experience in a client facing and coordination role with team management experience (up to 2 designers).
- From a design-focused background with a strong career record.
- Excellent design sensibilities and exceptional presentation skills demonstrated through a beautiful and considered portfolio.
- Excellent technical understanding with experience post-stage three essential.
- Site experience.
- Outward facing with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Practical Revit essential.
Apply for Project Architects - Commercial Refurbishments
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly