Architectural Technologist/Technician for multi-award winning AJ100 practice
An award-winning practice with offices throughout the UK is urgently needing to recruit a self-motivated and ambitious Architectural Technologist/Technician for their dedicated in-house technical team comprising of Architects, Architectural Assistants & Technologists. Projects on offer will be a mix of predominantly residential and mixed use projects ranging in varying sizes and complexity so you’ll definitely not have anytime to get bored!
You will be working within a tight-knit team under the close guidance of a Director & Associate where your main role will be to prepare and execute working drawings to a high standard and to the client’s instructions adhering to the current UK planning regulations and other external consultants information. This really is a great chance to kick on with your career and gain full MCIAT status!
To be considered for this role you must have the following skills & experience:-
- min 3 years’ professional experience
- Ideally you will be working towards your MCIAT status
- Strong technical skills gained on a variety of building types and scales - ideally residential and/or mixed use of possible
- Excellent Revit, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office skills
- An understanding of the current UK Building Regulations
- Demonstrate the ability to prepare full working drawing packages to a high standard and to an agreed programme
- The ability to work on your own initiative with minimal guidance
- Excellent communication skills
This is a permanent full time role with an extremely competitive salary and benefits package.
This practice is extremely sociable, organises regular social events/activities and promotes a good work/life balance so please get in touch ASAP for more information!