Architect / Architectural Technician
A prestigious award-winning residential architecture and interior design practice based in south-west London is looking for an architect, architectural technician or technologist to join the team. Situated in a brand new office with exciting upcoming projects focusing on both new-build residential properties and contemporary residential refurbishments. If you are conceptually strong and enthusiastic in transforming a space into something custom-made and extraordinary this may be your next step. The practice offers a competitive salary and performance-based bonus to boot!
- Day-to-day lead on a variety of high-end residential projects across all stages.
- Liaise with client, consultants, and contractors.
- Draw and manage packages in Vectorworks
- Supervise works on site.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified architect or technologist with considerable experience in luxury residential projects and period refurbishments for private clients.
- Demonstrable client-facing experience.
- Competent with Vectorworks and Adobe Suite.
- Knowledgeable in London’s planning and construction regulations and all RIBA stages of work.
- Dedicated to thriving in a fast-paced environment with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Excellent presentation and detailing skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Enthusiastic with a can-do attitude.
If you are looking to work on projects from start to finish as part of a friendly office with riverside views, this could be for you!
Apply for Architect / Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly