Building Surveyor | Up to £325 per day Temporary | Part-time | Immediate interviews available
Up to £350 per day
Assoc RICS, MRICS, FRICS, MCIOB
Immediate interviews available
Building Surveyor needed in Mid Kent.
Are you a Chartered Surveyor looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong Surveyor background working with public sector clients? Are you looking for a part-time Surveyor role with full flexibility and weekly pay? If so, I want to hear from you.
- Part-time options available.
- Up to £325 per day.
- Weekly pay.
- Flexible working.
- Holiday accruing as you work.
- Remote working unless needed on site for meetings.
- Work for well-established and growing organisations.
- Competitive rates dependent on experience.
- Team of friendly and experienced professionals.
- Great company culture.
- Additional CPD support.
Your new company
A public sector property management organisation in Kent are working with Hays Property & Surveying to find an excellent Surveyors with recent experience in a similar setting.
Your new Building Surveyor job role
A new temporary job opportunity has arisen for a Building Surveyor to join us and work with a portfolio of properties across the South East. On a temporary basis, you will join the Real Estate and FM team to deliver surveying, project management across their portfolio.
Based from home, you will be required to carry out all aspects of property surveying across their portfolio. You may be required in the office from time to time based in Maidstone and will be required to travel to site across the South East.
What you'll need to succeed
- Assoc RICS, MRICS, FRICS, MCIOB
- Managing minor works projects up to £1m in value.
- Project Management experience.
- Having worked on Education projects would be an advantage.
- You will be an accomplished, qualified Surveyor with previous experience with either a housing association, local authority, or consultancy.
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and a UK driving licence with own transport to commute to properties across Mid Kent.
- In return you can expect to work for a forward-thinking organisation and be rewarded with a competitive market rate with benefits and potential extensions attached.
Please note that our clients are seeking to carry out first stage video interviews for these positions with a view to remote onboarding for the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in a temporary Surveyor role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call our Property and Surveying specialist Andrew Irvine now on 01622 235 684. If this Surveyor job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Building Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly