There is no better time to join this forward-thinking and ambitious design practice as they pick up pace and prepare for their next stage of growth. With a unique and collaborative ethos to create socially inclusive and sustainable environments, this practice has an exciting pipeline of projects going to site across housing, mixed use, education and urban regeneration. You will have the opportunity to be extremely hands-on in the technical delivery and management of large-scale schemes, shouldering responsibility and advancing your skills quickly.
- Work closely with project associate in the technical development, delivery and site supervision of UK housing and public sector education projects.
- Produce and oversee technical information in Revit.
- Coordinate with external consultants and contractors.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified architect with UK-based practical experience ideally on mid-to-large-scale housing projects at RIBA stage 4 onwards.
- Experience in a client-facing and coordination role.
- Previous experience or an enthusiasm to deliver socially-led, design-driven and commercially aware projects.
- Acute attention to detail with excellent standards of presentation.
- Excellent command of Revit with experience using this on a live project.
- A thorough understanding of London planning standards and UK building regulations.
- Excellent communicator with an outgoing attitude.
This is a really collaborative studio where everyone's voice is heard. An excellent opportunity for someone who is eager to learn, gain exposure and be an integral member of a close-knit team which is beginning to make a name for itself within the industry.