Associate architect for contemporary residential and hospitality projects.
- Oversee a team of architects and assistants on a range of high quality projects in the UK and abroad.
- Manage clients and assistant in new business development.
- Review project programs and deadlines reporting to Directors.
- Fee proposals, resource management and invoicing.
- Be a source of inspiration, support and excellence to drive company success an further growth.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III Architect with significant experience in a management role.
- A beautiful portfolio of built projects up to 25M across luxury hospitality, F&B and residential with interiors.
- The ability to run various projects simultaneously as the main point of contract for clients and consultants.
- Keen design eye with a passion for beautifully designed and detailed spaces.
- Excellent technical capabilities with sound knowledge of UK building regulations and standards.
- Site experience and contract administration.
- Ambitious character with excellent verbal and written communication skills who excels in a managerial role.
- Vectorworks, Rhino & Sketchup ideal.