Mandarin speaking Architect for liaison role
One of the world's top practices is looking to hire a Mandarin speaking Architect for a key position. The role is based in London and you will be the lead liaison and communicator between the Chinese office and clients for exciting multiple new schemes. You will understand building codes in China, be familiar with the Chinese market and have demonstrable experience working on Chinese projects, ideally as part of a notable global experience. This leading name has a competitive benefits package and fosters career development at every level - do not miss out, apply today!
- Work as part of the London design team on exciting new projects in China.
- Lead the liaison and communication in Mandarin between the China office and Chinese clients.
- Often act as the London studio representative in meetings.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part II or Part III with a strong career record from a design- focused background.
- Large-scale experience on Chinese projects, ideally as part of recognised large global firm.
- Sound knowledge of Chinese building regulations, codes and standards.
- A confident and ambitious communicator who thrives when liaising between various parties.
- Fluent Mandarin, having used this in a professional capacity.
Please apply with a CV and portfolio. All files should be in PDF format, less than 10Mb in size.