Senior Workplace Architect/Designer
Well established AJ100 studio with a broad portfolio of projects across the stages is looking for a senior architect to lead a number of cut and carve refurbishment schemes. Friendly busy team in a converted south london office space, this team is looking for an individual with a strong creative drive, excellent communication skills an an interest in sustainable office design.
- Lead a small team under an associate on predominately CAT A + B refurbishment projects in London at design and technical stages.
- Liaise confidently with client, consultants, project managers and contractors.
- Oversee and manage production of information in AutoCAD and Revit.
Skills and Experience:
- Fully qualified ARB/Part III architect with a minimum of 3 years of experience leading projects or part of projects as a team.
- An interest in working with existing buildings.
- Keen design eye with good understanding of UK office standards including
- WELL, BREEAM, Embodied carbon and Lifecycle carbon analysis.
- Demonstrable client facing, team management and consultant coordination skills.
- Competent with Revit, AutoCAD, Sketchup and Adobe Suite.
- Dedicated to thriving in a fast-paced environment with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize decisions within your team.
- Enthusiastic with a can do attitude.
Apply for Senior Workplace Architect/Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly