Technical Architect / Associate
There is no better time to join this forward-thinking and ambitious design practice as they pick up pace and prepare for their next stage of growth. With a unique and collaborative ethos to create socially inclusive and sustainable environments, you will be playing a key position in the ongoing and upcoming pipeline of works going to site across housing, mixed use, education and urban regeneration. In this practice wide role you will be taking ownership of technical design and leading teams to efficiently deliver a variety of projects whilst supporting the directors and inspiring success in juniors.
- Report to director on the development of various large scale complex projects from stage 4-7.
- Oversee and produce technical information and lead coordination with external consultants and contractors.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with clients.
- Formulate technical design decisions and be a source of knowledge for technical queries across the office.
- To inspire success and support the development of others.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified architect / technologist with extensive UK-based practical experience.
- Experience in a job running role on multi-unit residential and education projects, circa 10mill+ with a focus on technical design.
- Experience in a client-facing and coordination role.
- In depth understanding of UK building regulations and standards.
- Acute attention to detail with excellent standards of presentation.
- Expert Revit skills including clash detection, Enscape and BIM360.
- NBS Create Spec writer.
- Excellent communicator with an outgoing attitude who excels in a team management and coordination role.
There is real opportunity to be extremely hands-on in both a practical and management position as part of an exciting studio beginning to make a name for itself within the industry.
Apply for Technical Architect / Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly