Building Surveyor MRICS MCIOB Assoc RICS
Building Surveyor | Up to £50,000 | Permanent | Full-time | Work from home
MRICS / MCIOB / Assoc RICS
Up to £50,000
Work from home
West Kent / South East London / London
Immediate interviews available
Building Surveyor needed in Mid Kent.
Are you a chartered Building Surveyor looking for a new challenge? Are you looking for a new Building Surveyor role in the west Kent/SE London area? Are you looking for a Building Surveyor role with flexibility and working from home option? If so, I want to hear from you.
- Up to £50,000 salary.
- Mileage paid
- Flexible working.
- Remote/Office working unless needed on site for meetings.
- Work for a well-established consultancy.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Great company culture.
- Additional CPD support.
Your new company
Consultancy in Kent are working with Hays Property & Surveying to find excellent chartered Building Surveyors with recent experience in the property/building sector.
Your new Surveyor job role
A new permanent job opportunity has arisen for a chartered Building Surveyor to join our client and work with a portfolio of properties across West Kent / London / South East London. On a permanent basis, you will join the Asset Management team to deliver building surveying works across their portfolio.
Based in Sevenoaks and from home, you will be required to carry out all aspects of building surveying across their portfolio.
What you'll need to succeed
- Chartered Surveying background in either General Practice, Building, Aids and Adaptations, Maintenance, Voids, Disposals and Acquisitions.
- MRICS / MCIOB / Assoc RICS
- You will be an accomplished, qualified chartered Building Surveyor with previous experience with either a housing association, local authority, or consultancy.
- You should have a good understanding of stock and asset management principles and working knowledge of housing legislation.
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and a UK driving licence with own transport to commute to properties across West Kent.
- In return you can expect to work for a forward-thinking organisation and be rewarded with a competitive market salary with benefits.
Please note that our clients are seeking to carry out first stage video interviews for these positions with a view to remote onboarding for the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this Building Surveyor role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call our Property and Surveying specialist Andrew Irvine now on 01622 235 684. If this Surveyor job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Building Surveyor MRICS MCIOB Assoc RICS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly