Architectural Technologist for the growing London office of a leading international practice (Revit)
We are currently recruiting for a Revit literate Architectural Technologist who is actively looking for that next move in their career. This international practice is experiencing a massive increase in workload and their future pipeline is looking extremely rosy so they are now looking to expand their London office ASAP with a handful of experienced and talented individuals! An intermediate level Architectural Technologist is the most urgent and extremely key to their recruitment plans! This practice has made it's name as an executive/delivery focused practice and have played a major part in a number of high profile buildings around the globe. In the London office they continue to be involved in many major schemes at the delivery end but they are now working on a number of projects at the early stages so can offer a variety of experience and project exposure.
Projects on offer include - large scale residential, mixed use, hospitality and commercial offices.
- Responsibility for implementing the project plan and ensuring all deliverables are delivered to the program
- Responsibility for supporting the technical team in monitoring design and construction documentation whilst maintaining high levels of excellence on all projects
- Assist the technical team on all aspects of design development
- Support the design process of projects from concept to completion
- Involvement in the technical/construction detailing of all projects
- Working to the relevant design standards
- Research material and constructions systems/methods
- Key involvement on all drawing packages to ensure high level of excellence is achieved prior to issue
- Assist with the office BIM strategy
- Manage own time and assist colleagues when time allows
- Work closely with the Project Architect to ensure no coordination/technical issues arise on projects
- Minimum 2 years' professional experience
- Strong literacy in Revit
- Degree in Architecture or Architectural Technology
- CIAT registration preferred but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the growing London office of this highly respected and established international practice.