Project Architect with Revit - High End Refurbishment
A boutique West End studio with an enviable portfolio of beautifully crafted mixed use, commercial and hospitality projects is looking for a talented architect with revit to join them. With an incredibly busy 2020 and extremely promising pipeline of projects both at initial stages and going to site, this studio is looking to grow once more. On offer is the chance to lead the design and coordination of multimillion pound refurbishment projects, within an interesting context and climb the ladder as part of a medium size studio who promote from within.
- Day to lead/co-lead on large high-end mixed use/commercial led refurbishment projects.
- Liaise directly with client, local authorities and consultants.
- Produce and manage packages for planning, building control, and construction in Revit.
- Strive to ensure quality of design output is not compromised.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III with demonstrable experience on large mixed use/commercial refurbishments in London.
- From a design focused background with a strong career record.
- Excellent design sensibilities and exceptional presentation skills demonstrated through a beautiful and considered portfolio.
- Excellent technical understanding with experience post stage 3 essential.
- Outward facing with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Practical Revit experience is a must. Please state your experience of Revit in practice
Apply for Project Architect with Revit - High End Refurbishment
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly