A world class prestigious studio with an extensive portfolio is extending its reaches worldwide. Situated close to the heart of London this studio looking for a BIM Manager to join their experienced team. Working on local and global scales, this practise is looking for someone to not only support their internal architecture and interior design teams but to also increase workflows, standards, and implementation in a series of studios. If you want to work in a high end, fast paced and creative environment that is driven collaboratively across disciplines and territories this may be the exciting next step you are looking for in your career.
- Develop strategies for project workflows and maintain BIM models along with supporting documents.
- Manage BIM deliverables and assist with project delivery.
- Automate BIM processes for efficiency.
- Assist Architectural and Interior design teams with quality control and set company design standards.
- Assist the office in transitioning from MicroStation to AutoCAD.
- Help the practice achieve BIM Level 2 accreditation.
Skills and Experience:
- Advanced experience and knowledge of CAD applications such as MicroStation, AutoCAD and Revit.
- A background as a lead coordinator would be Ideal, be it within architecture, construction, or design.
- Experience of BIM model management, content auditing, data management and clash detection.
- Experience of managing BIM workflows and implementing BIM execution plans (desirable).
- Dedicated to thriving in a fast-paced environment with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Excellent presentation and detailing skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Proactive with a can-do attitude.
If you are a proactive soul and want to join a friendly yet high end studio working on creative and unique projects where architecture and interior design elegantly collide this might be for you!
Apply for BIM Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly