Entrepreneurial Project Manager (Construction): Residential
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join an 'up & coming' design + build firm that has planted new roots in the Woking area.
The firm is currently on the market for what it refers to as an Entrepreneurial Project Manager with demonstrable experience managing multiple private residential builds at construction stages.
- Portfolio of successfully delivered domestic (private) residential projects
- To hold all subcontractors accountable, ensuring they deliver as per agreement.
- Proven ability to pre-empt and resolve programme and site based issues on time and to a high standard.
- Ensure customer satisfaction, going over and beyond on every opportunity to do so.
- Clear communication (both written and spoken).
The business is in growth mode and welcomes applications from talented individuals that have the proven ability to assist businesses establish themselves in a select geographical area.