Highways Design Technician Civils 3D
HIGHWAYS DESIGN TECHNICIAN CIVILS 3D
My client based in Rugby are looking for people with extensive knowledge of Civil 3D and highways design experience to start immediately on a 6 month contract working remotely on the M27 SMA project handover preparation.
- BIM processes and implementation
- Working with BIM data and CAD files
- Validating models and updating with as-built data
- Managing own workload and leading others
- Working within a CDE
- Working with property sets
- Sub assembly layout and modelling
- Pipe networks
- COGO points
- Generating Shapefiles
- Civil 3D on major highways project
- ADMM Requirements
- Experience at project handover stage
- Knowledge of Naviate or similar software
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.