Graphic Designer and Bidding Coordinator
urban is recruiting for a Graphic Designer and Bidding Coordinator to join an international architectural studio in Central London.
The studio has a large focus on regeneration, mixed-use and housing and works with some of the UK's leading property developers.
The studio are ideally looking for this candidate to join them in June. Successful applicants will possess the following:
· Have a professional graphic design qualification
· Have worked in a professional design environment. Ideally Architecture or the built environment.
· Show a strong visual sense and understanding of the requirements of the wider Architecture and Design industry
· Have in depth knowledge of DPT including designing templates for others to use, typography, page layout, colour design well as print management.
· Be able to coordinate and produce multiple bid documents at any one time.
· Maintaining and managing a library of project sheets, CVs and other bid document collateral
· Have a strong knowledge of graphic design references for use in project design storyboards.
· Have an advanced knowledge of Adobe suit software, particularly Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and other necessary digital tools.
· Experience of working in a team and ideally directly to practice directors.
· Ideally, experience in coordinating bid documents, with multiple external parties. Ideally within an architectural, construction or design environment.
· Ideally, experience of running social media accounts for professional organisations and maintaining a website up to date with the most recent project information.
· Ideally but not essential, experience and ability to edit moving image presentations.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and portfolio through to Shannon and Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org