Prestigious design studio in north London is looking for an architect to run projects as part of their domestic residential team. Established in the early 80’s, they have had steady growth across the team, employing interior designers as well as architects and winning awards in most sectors. You will benefit from a small close-knit team working on projects 1-10 mill but be part of a wider 70-person practice with excellent systems in place and a large social calendar. If you are experienced in running high-end residential projects, being hands-on with clients through the whole process and looking to commit long-term to an award-winning, stable practice, this could be for you.
- Work under an associate director on various prime domestic residential projects in London at different stages.
- Liaise with private clients, leading the briefing process, developing design and planning documentation.
- Produce and coordinate technical information, contract administration and lead works on site.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified architect with experience across RIBA stages 1-6.
- Proven experience in a client-facing role on high-end private residential projects in London.
- Design focused with a passion for high-quality detailing and, ideally, traditional contract experience ideal.
- Strong client-facing experience with excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Good working knowledge of Vectorworks.
This studio prides itself on its culture and working environment with sensible working hours and proven career opportunities.
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly