PartII or PartIII Architect with Microstation - contract
This well-known practice is looking for a PartII or a PartIII Architect with strong Microstation skills to help them keep up with an expanding portfolio. The practice works across the board on various typologies; commercial, residential and cultural projects. This globally renowned practice are hiring on a contract basis but are always thinking long term and are keen on investing in the right people. Immediate start preferred.
- To work collaboratively within a talented design team.
- To be able to communicate and articulate design ideas quickly and effectively.
Skills and Experience
- Part II or Part II Architect
- Excellent Microstation skills. Rhino would be advantageous
- Substantial experience working on the front end stages of design projects
- Experience working on prestigious large scale projects
- Understanding of working to tight deadlines
Apply for PartII or PartIII Architect with Microstation - contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly