A very well known practice, celebrated for its design ethos and quality of project are looking to add a project architect to the senior team. This role will involve designing and delivering large scale housing projects in London and the UK. Experience on like for like housing projects through all design stages is required. Having worked directly with clients, consultants and contractors is also a requisite for this position. Experience managing small design teams, prioritising workflow appropriate to design stage and being proficient in either Revit or MicroStation are also skills needed for this role.
- Designing large scale housing projects from concept
- Managing small design teams
- Client, contractor, consultant facing
- Workflow prioritisation
- Design reporting
- Technical delivery
- Delivered like for like projects through RIBA stages 1-7
- Client, contractor, consultant facing experienced
- Experienced running small teams
- Revit or MicroStation proficiency
On offer is a great opportunity to join a celebrated practice and work on well designed projects from concept within a collaborative engaging environment, not to be missed!