A well established design practice with a history and reputation for designing top quality housing projects are looking to expand their design team with an architect. This role will involve working within the design team designing and developing large scale housing projects in London and the UK. Experience on housing projects through early design stages is required and latter stage experience would be beneficial. Proficiency in either Revit or MicroStation are also skills that are required this role. Having experience using Rhino would also be an advantageous.
- Designing large scale housing projects at concept stage
- Managing small teams within project team
- Reporting to project lead
- Coordination with consultants + contractors
- Workflow prioritisation
- Design reporting
- Experience working on housing projects at early design stages
- Experienced running small teams
- Experienced in coordination with consultants + contractors
- Revit or MicroStation proficiency
- Experienced in Rhino
This is a great opportunity to join a collaborative and inclusive design practice to developer and grow as an architect.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly