A globally known international practice are looking to add a bid coordinator to the marketing team. This is an opportunity to work on some of the most prestigious project bids for one of the most prestigious practices on the planet. Helping them continue to win and realise projects that are talked about the world over. Experience working in architecture, interiors, engineering or construction and a degree in marketing are required. Being proficient in Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office are also needed for this role.
• Preparing proposals, qualifications and presentations for prospective clients
• Co-ordinating project teams to hit deadlines
• Drafting, editing, organising and proofing various marketing collateral, including proposal content, project sheets, resumes, brochures and presentations to ensure content is comprehensive.
• Keeping CV’s and case studies up to date
• Downloading and reviewing public tender documents
• Assisting in the management of project and client data in firmwide databases and marketing collateral
• Working within a bid team to create winning bids.
• Excellent communication skills and a strong team work ethic
• Good organisation, multi-tasking and time management skills
• Ability to interact professionally with office leadership and clients
• Technical production skills and Microsoft Office and the Adobe Creative Suite proficiency
• Great design and graphic eye
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well structured marketing team and utilise your graphic skills to drive new business for a top practice. Not to be missed!
Apply for Bid Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly