A top AJ100 international practice are looking to add a contract bid coordinator to the team. This is a temporary opportunity to work on amazing project bids for large scale complex projects all over the world. Experience working in architecture and a degree in marketing are required. Proficiency in Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office and being immediately available are needed for this role too. The position could also go permanent for the successful applicant based on performance during the contract.
• Preparing proposals, qualifications and presentations for prospective clients
• Co-ordinating project teams to hit deadlines
• Drafting, editing, organising and proofing various marketing collateral, including proposal content, project sheets, resumes, brochures and presentations to ensure content is comprehensive.
• Keeping CV’s and case studies up to date
• Downloading and reviewing public tender documents
• Assisting in the management of project and client data in firmwide databases and marketing collateral
• Working within a bid team to create winning bids.
• Excellent communication skills and a strong team work ethic
• Good organisation, multi-tasking and time management skills
• Ability to interact professionally with office leadership and clients
• Technical production skills and Microsoft Office and the Adobe Creative Suite proficiency
• Great design and graphic eye
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well structured marketing team on a contract basis. Utilising your graphic skills to drive new business for a top practice with the potential to go permanent if successful during the contract.
Apply for Bid Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly