Award-winning architectural practice Haworth Tompkins, based in Kentish Town, are currently looking for an experienced Document Controller with proficiency in Newforma Project Centre, strong communication skills and attention to detail to support various project teams across the studio.
Due to the current situation the position will be for an inital six months, with the option to extend thereafter subject to agreement.
ROLE AND ATTRIBUTES
- Experience using Newforma Project Centre is a must
- Experience using other document control software such as Aconex and 4Projects is preferred
- Confidence in managing the training of technical staff in the use of document control software, particular Newforma Project Centre
- Good understanding of the architecture industry and the typical contract documents and drawings produced
- Ability to support Project Associates or Project Architects to ensure quality document control procedures are maintained
- Experience organising and managing the work flow of important contract documents, drawings, schedules, etc
- Ability to work with multiple design teams and be confident coordinating complex tasks and projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programmes
- Ability to thrive in a busy environment and stay calm under pressure
- Ability to be a proactive member of the Creative Support Team and eager to help
The successful candidate will be working closely with the practice's Project and Quality Manager in the implementation and improvement of document control procedures as well as the effective use of Newforma Project Centre. We work as a collaborative and proactive studio where communication and knowledge sharing is encouraged. Project work is supported by a programme of lunchtime talks, construction site visitsand office trips.
Haworth Tompkins is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds. We seek to support flexible working arrangements to suit family commitments. Regrettably due to the expected volume of replies, we can only contact short-listed applicants.
Apply by email only, do not send printed documents or links to online portfolios
Applications can be addressed to Shaun Snow
Insert the position you are applying for, as it appears above, in the subject heading
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday 11th June.
Candidates who apply after the closing date may not be considered for the position.
Apply for Document Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly