Architect - Data Centres
A well-established studio with a long-standing client base is seeking an architect to join their central London team to work on several significant projects within the commercial and industrial project sectors. With a hugely promising pipeline of current and upcoming projects, this company has continued to grow even through uncertain times and they are now looking for a well-rounded architect with project running capabilities to work closely with a senior and associate director.
This is a supportive and close-knit team who do not work overtime. Recently growing to thirty people, they have relocated to a brand new office with excellent facilities near London Bridge. An excellent opportunity for an architect who enjoys fast paced projects to grow their career for the long term.
- Support a senior architect on the day-to-day management to successfully deliver a range of UK-based new-build and refurbishment commercial and industrial projects across all RIBA stages.
- Liaising and coordination with client, authorities, consultants and contractors.
- Production of information in AutoCAD & Revit.
- Inspire success in others.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect
- UK commercial and/or industrial project experience and good knowledge of UK building codes and regulations essential.
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe Suite and MS Office. Revit highly advantageous.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English language.
- Can-do attitude to work.
Apply for Architect - Data Centres
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly