Well-established AJ100 studio with a broad portfolio of projects across the stages is looking for PartIIs to assist on a range of key London based commercial and housing schemes, both new build and refurbishment. Friendly, busy team in a converted south London office space, this team is looking for an individual with good conceptual skills, excellent communication a desire to join a team long term.
- Join an existing team to work on a range of projects, predominantly at concept and pre-planning stages.
- Production of information in AutoCAD and Revit.
- 3D Modelling in Sketchup.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part II/equivalent with demonstrable practical experience, ideally on commercial or housing schemes.
- An interest in working with existing buildings.
- Keen design eye with good understanding of UK office standards.
- Competent with Revit, AutoCAD, Sketchup and Adobe Suite.
- Dedicated to thriving in a fast-paced environment with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize work.
- Enthusiastic with a can-do attitude.
Apply for Part IIs
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly