HR Manager - Global Architectural Practice
urban are supporting a global architectural practice with their appointment of a HR Manager for their London studio.
You will be overseeing all aspects of HR for the practice, working closely with the practice directors and partners, whilst collaborating with the global HR team upon best practice and worldwide procedures.
Key duties of the role include, but are not exclusive to:
- Management of the company recruitment processes.
- Promotion of advanced equality, diversity and inclusion procedures.
- Providing support to managers to ensure consistent HR processes are utilised
- Implementation and communication of HR procedures and policies.
- Work with the senior management team to help maintain a world class working environment where employees feel empowered, engaged and motivated.
It will be expected that the success individual will be qualified in HR and have relevant professional accreditation.
Apply now to Mark - Mark@bemoreurban.com
Apply for HR Manager - Global Architectural Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly