Part II Architectural Assistants / Part III Architects
Rolfe Judd is an award-winning architectural practice renowned for our high-quality architecture, working on a broad range of projects across sectors including residential, commercial and urban regeneration
The ethos at Rolfe Judd is for everyone to have a voice; developing young talent is key to the future of the practice.
Our practice is seeking to hire experienced RIBA Part II Architectural Assistants and Part III Architects with excellent design, communication and presentation skills to join its growing team, to work on an expanding portfolio of large-scale residential and commercial projects in the UK. If you are inventive and energetic and interested in being part of our team we would like to hear from you and give you the opportunity for an exciting design future.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
- minimum 2 years post RIBA Part II experience (or equivalent) for the Architectural Assistant role
- 3 or more years post Part III (ARB registered) UK work experience for the Architects role with thorough working knowledge of UK planning policies and building regulations
- passion for creativity, with strong conceptual design skills which you are confident in presenting in a variety of media that are evident through a well-presented portfolio of work
- you must be able to work effectively with others to help achieve the best solution for the project team, the wider design team and the client
- fluent in Adobe Creative Suite
- proficiency in 3D modelling packages
- proficiency in working with Autocad and/or Revit
- good organisation skills and an enthusiastic attitude with an ability to work as part of a team
- strong communication skills, both verbal and written with a fluency in English
- suitable professional experience with large-scale residential and commercial projects would be beneficial
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom and applicants must have the right to work in the UK. Remuneration and benefits are offered based on skills and experience.
Apply for Part II Architectural Assistants / Part III Architects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly