Part IIs & Architects - Leading Design Studio
Are you a geordie looking to move home? Or perhaps someone tired of spending half your wages on an oyster card and a 1 bed flat and keen to explore a different way or living? This practice rarely open their doors to hire, do not miss out!
Leading design studio in the North East is looking for top tier assistants and architects to join their team. This is an opportunity to work on significant buildings nationally and internationally, from 1bill regenerative masterplans, large sports, housing and commercial schemes for key developers, right down to 30mill one off cultural/arts centres in interesting contextual locations. On offer is an ambitious, rigorous and collaborative design environment where you would be learning from some of the best in the industry who adopt a 'tools down' rule from 1pm on Fridays. Ideally you will have practical experience at a London based practice known for quality design, as well as good revit skills and above all be looking to join a practice who's heart and culture are in the North East.
- Work as part of a team on projects across sectors and stages.
- Take part in extensive design discussion and collaboration.
- 3D modelling, both digital and physical and production of information in revit.
- Coordinate with client, authorities, consultants and contractors.
- Be a team player contributing to company culture and dynamic.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA Part II or Part III Architect or equivalent.
- From a design-focused background with a strong career record and stand out design portfolio.
- Experience working on medium to large scale projects.
- Good working knowledge of Revit, Adobe Suite and MS Office.
- Can-do attitude to work.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English language.
Apply for Part IIs & Architects - Leading Design Studio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly