Maintenance Surveyor | Up to £25 per hour | Temporary | West Kent
Up to £25 per hour
Immediate interviews available
Maintenance Surveyor needed in Kent.
Are you qualified Maintenance Surveyor looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong Maintenance Surveyor background working in or with the public sector? Are you looking for a Maintenance Surveyor role with full flexibility and weekly pay? If so, I want to hear from you.
- Full-time and part-time options available.
- Up to £25 per hour.
- Weekly pay.
- Flexible working.
- Holiday accruing as you work.
- Remote working unless needed on site for meetings.
- Work for well-established and growing organisations.
- Competitive rates dependent on experience.
- Team of friendly and experienced professionals.
- Great company culture.
- Additional CPD support.
Your new company
A leading Housing Association in Kent are working with Hays Property & Surveying to find excellent Maintenance Surveyors with recent experience in a similar setting.
Your new Maintenance Surveyor job role
A new temporary job opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Surveyor to join us and work with a portfolio of properties across West Kent. On a temporary basis, you will join the Asset Management team to deliver surveying, maintenance, and planned works across their portfolio.
Based from home, you will be required to carry out all aspects of property surveying across their portfolio.
What you'll need to succeed
- Surveying background in Building, Aids and Adaptations, Maintenance.
- You will be an accomplished, qualified Surveyor with previous experience with either a housing association, local authority, or consultancy working with housing.
- You should have a good understanding of stock and asset management principles and working knowledge of housing legislation.
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and a UK driving licence with own transport to commute to properties across West Kent.
- In return you can expect to work for a forward-thinking organisation and be rewarded with a competitive market rate with benefits and potential extensions attached.
Please note that our clients are seeking to carry out first stage video interviews for these positions with a view to remote onboarding for the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in a temporary Surveyor role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call our Property and Surveying specialist Andrew Irvine now on 01622 235 681. If this Surveyor job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Maintenance Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly